Monday, June 9, 2014

Twinsies..!!

Hey friends... 
Hope everyone is well and having fun crafting, 
My mojo has been a bit slow lately but...
 This time I have made a criss-cross card!!

The stamps used on this one are Magnolia
- Gemini Tilda
- Mini twins - Postcard



I used the Doo-hickey die Lace coaster...
The Designer paper is from Graphic 45!!

This is the inside card that pulls out so you can write a message\greeting...


As always lots of pretty flowers....


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed my latest project!!
Hugz Ashlee 

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card from your craft room
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Ashlee.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just Adorable! I love your Mini Gemini Girls and your Card Design is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!