Monday, August 18, 2014

Rainbow celebrations...!!

Hey friends...
I have been cleaning up in my craft room/house today but I fitted in a little play time.
I really wanted to try out this watercolour background technique that I seen in a youtube video by Kristina Werner!! 

I have been so inspired lately by her videos
she does some wonderful things and has great tutorials...

here is a link to her youtube : K.Werner



I used the gorgeous Tilda with big ice-cream from "With love" collection...
The watercolour paints I use are from Sennelier, they are beautiful watercolours..!!

Designer paper is by Heidi swapp.. along with the glittery pink button!!

I got some new Pens yesterday..
They are Zig wink of stella pens and I just had to try them out.
 Tilda has alot of glittery prettyness but not sure if you can see it in the photos....??


Well I hope you like my new card,
 I'd love to read your thoughts/comments....

*Big Hugz* Ashlee


Challenges:



3 comments:

  1. SO pretty! I love the color combo on your gorgeous BG. Thank you so much for playing along with the Summer Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watercolour background in ice-cream colours is stunning. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love this Gorgeous Card. Your background is Fabulous will have to go and checkout the tutorial. A bit behind in my commenting just catching up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!